Here is a complete recording of the service of Evensong and Solemn Benediction held February 19.
Here is a complete recording of From Darkness to Light: An Advent Procession with Carols, held Dec. 11, 2016.
Here is an excerpted recording of the service of Ash Wednesday, held February 18. The Mass setting is the Short Communion in the Phrygian Mode, by Charles Wood
Here is a complete recording of the Feast of All Saints, held Nov. 1.
Here is a complete recording of the Evensong and Solemn Benediction held Oct. 18 to mark the Church's dedication.
Organ Music: Vespers - Leslie Betteridge
Opening Sentences Preces and Responses - Sarum Plainsong
Psalm: 122 (Laetatus sum) - Tone IV.6
First Lesson: Office Hymn: "In our day of thanksgiving" (St. Catherine's Court)
The choir has gone on summer break, but here are the musical selections of the Jazz Vespers service in which the parish choir participated, along with tenor saxophonist Richard Page, on June 7. The service took place at All Saints' Westboro.
- Organ Music: Saraband for the Morning of Easter, Herbert Howells
- Invitatory: Christ, whose glory fills the skies, Keith Bissell (1912-1992)
- Processional Hymn 158: "The Lamb's high banquet called to share" (St. Venantius)
- Bidding Prayer
- Carol: Rise up, my love, my fair one, Healey Willan (1880-1968)
- First Lesson: Ezekiel 37: 1-14
- Carol: Cantate Domino, H.L. Hassler (1564-1612)
- second Lesson: John 20: 11-18
- Carol: Love is come again, French trad., arr. Martin Shaw
Complete service of Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015.
1. Organ Prelude: Sarabande for the Morning of Easter, Herbet Howells
2. Processional Hymn 624: "Hail thee, Festival Day!" (Salve Festa Dies)
5. Kyrie, Missa Brevis in F major, Harold Darke (1888-1976)
6. Gloria, Missa de Angelis
8. First lesson: Acts 10: 34-43
9. Psalm 118
10. Epistle: 1 Corinthians 15: 1-11
11. Gradual Hymn: 133 "Jesus Christ is risen today" (Easter Hymn)
12. Gradual Proper and Tract
Elizabeth Brown explains the origins of Robert Fleming's The Confession Stone, with accompanist Wesley Warren.
Here is an excerpted recording of the service of Ash Wednesday, held February 18.
The Mass setting is the Short Communion in the Phrygian Mode, by Charles Wood.