Here is a complete recording the High Mass of Easter Sunday from March 27.
Here is a complete recording the Evensong and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament that took place on Feb. 21.
Here is an excerpted recording of the service of Ash Wednesday, held February 18. The Mass setting is the Short Communion in the Phrygian Mode, by Charles Wood
Here is a complete recording of the Feast of All Saints, held Nov. 1.
Here is a complete recording of the Evensong and Solemn Benediction held Oct. 18 to mark the Church's dedication.
Organ Music: Vespers - Leslie Betteridge
Opening Sentences Preces and Responses - Sarum Plainsong
Psalm: 122 (Laetatus sum) - Tone IV.6
First Lesson: Office Hymn: "In our day of thanksgiving" (St. Catherine's Court)
- Organ Music: Saraband for the Morning of Easter, Herbert Howells
- Invitatory: Christ, whose glory fills the skies, Keith Bissell (1912-1992)
- Processional Hymn 158: "The Lamb's high banquet called to share" (St. Venantius)
- Bidding Prayer
- Carol: Rise up, my love, my fair one, Healey Willan (1880-1968)
- First Lesson: Ezekiel 37: 1-14
- Carol: Cantate Domino, H.L. Hassler (1564-1612)
- second Lesson: John 20: 11-18
- Carol: Love is come again, French trad., arr. Martin Shaw
Complete service of Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015.
1. Organ Prelude: Sarabande for the Morning of Easter, Herbet Howells
2. Processional Hymn 624: "Hail thee, Festival Day!" (Salve Festa Dies)
5. Kyrie, Missa Brevis in F major, Harold Darke (1888-1976)
6. Gloria, Missa de Angelis
8. First lesson: Acts 10: 34-43
9. Psalm 118
10. Epistle: 1 Corinthians 15: 1-11
11. Gradual Hymn: 133 "Jesus Christ is risen today" (Easter Hymn)
12. Gradual Proper and Tract
Here is an excerpted recording of the service of Ash Wednesday, held February 18. The Mass setting is the Short Communion in the Phrygian Mode, by Charles Wood.
Here is a complete recording of the Evensong and Solemn Benediction, which took place on Feb. 15.
Here is a complete recording of the Advent Carol Service held Dec. 7, 2014.