The liturgy on this Feast, brings to our attention a number of truths that deserve special consideration.
1. Reflections on the Feast. The liturgy brings to our attention a number of truths that deserve special consideration.
We are pleased to announce that the Church is once again open for worship with no attendance restrictions.
- The congregation may voluntarily sit physically distanced in the sanctuary, but is no longer required to do so;
- Anyone with COVID symptoms should assume they have it and stay home;
- Masks must be worn throughout the service, except when taking communion;
- Congregational singing is permitted while masked.
The Diocese has given permission for the Churches to reopen for public worship, according to the yellow stage of the Angican Diocese of Ottawa's Covid-19 plan. In preparing for the reopening of our church the following guidelines will be followed.
Before coming to Mass
Do a self evaluation:
Performed by Wesley Warren during Stations of the Cross on Friday, March 26.
Dear Friends: Christmas is the celebration of God our Father’s generosity towards all of His Creation. For at, Christmas we rejoice that God has come to share the joys and sorrows of His people as Jesus, the defenseless infant laying in the manger. All the carols and favourite Christmas music strive to capture the wonder and promise of this precious gift