Here is a complete recording of the Evensong and Solemn Benediction held Oct. 18 to mark the Church's dedication.
Organ Music: Vespers - Leslie Betteridge
Opening Sentences Preces and Responses - Sarum Plainsong
Psalm: 122 (Laetatus sum) - Tone IV.6
First Lesson: Office Hymn: "In our day of thanksgiving" (St. Catherine's Court)
- Organ Music: Saraband for the Morning of Easter, Herbert Howells
- Invitatory: Christ, whose glory fills the skies, Keith Bissell (1912-1992)
- Processional Hymn 158: "The Lamb's high banquet called to share" (St. Venantius)
- Bidding Prayer
- Carol: Rise up, my love, my fair one, Healey Willan (1880-1968)
- First Lesson: Ezekiel 37: 1-14
- Carol: Cantate Domino, H.L. Hassler (1564-1612)
- second Lesson: John 20: 11-18
- Carol: Love is come again, French trad., arr. Martin Shaw
Complete service of Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015.
1. Organ Prelude: Sarabande for the Morning of Easter, Herbet Howells
2. Processional Hymn 624: "Hail thee, Festival Day!" (Salve Festa Dies)
5. Kyrie, Missa Brevis in F major, Harold Darke (1888-1976)
6. Gloria, Missa de Angelis
8. First lesson: Acts 10: 34-43
9. Psalm 118
10. Epistle: 1 Corinthians 15: 1-11
11. Gradual Hymn: 133 "Jesus Christ is risen today" (Easter Hymn)
12. Gradual Proper and Tract
Here is an excerpted recording of the service of Ash Wednesday, held February 18. The Mass setting is the Short Communion in the Phrygian Mode, by Charles Wood.
Here is a complete recording of the Evensong and Solemn Benediction, which took place on Feb. 15.
Here is a complete recording of the Advent Carol Service held Dec. 7, 2014.
Here is a complete recording of the Solemn Evensong and Benediction held on November 16, 2014.
Here is a complete recording of the Solemn Evensong and Benediction marking the Parish's Feast of Dedication and 125th anniversary. The service was held October 19, 2014.
Here is a complete recording of the Feast of Dedication held October 19, 2014. This special occasion marked both the 125th anniversary of the founding of the parish and the 62nd anniversary of the consecration of the present Church. The Most Rev. Fredrick James Hiltz, 13th Primate of the Anglican Church of Canada, delivered the sermon.
Here are the sermons from Holy Week, from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday, along with the associated readings for each service. In addition to hearing them using the media player below, you may also save each .mp3 file to your computer or portable device for offline listening. Right-click on the hyperlink of each sermon and choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as" depending on your browser.