Listen to Wesley Warren's organ recital
Unfortunately, due the the quickly moving travel advisories around the COVID-19 pandemic, organist and choir director Wesley Warren will not be able to make his planned trip to the U.K. this week to perform a recital at Westminster Abbey. But he did perform the same program for a small, but appreciative, audience at his home Church on Sunday, March 15. You may listen to the program above.
- Magnificat primi toni (BuxWV 203) - Dietrich Buxtehude (1637-1707)
- Master Tallis's Testament (from 'Six Pieces') - Herbert Howells (1892-1983)
- Prelude and Fugue in G major (BWV 541) - J.S. Bach (1685-1750)
- Sonata No. 2 in C minor (Op. 65) - Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847)
Grave-Adagio, Allegro maestoso e vivace, Fuga. Allegro moderato
- Passacaglia and Fugue No. 2 in E minor - Healey Willan (1880-1968)
Mr. Warren said he's hopefull the trip may be rescheduled in the fall or at another future time.