Feast of All Saints
Here is a complete recording of the Feast of All Saints, held Nov. 1.
- Mass for Five Voices - William Byrd (1543-1623)
- Communion Motet: O quam gloriosum - William Byrd "O how glorious is the kingdom wherein all the saints rejoice with Christ! Clothed in white robes they follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth, praising God and saying: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen."
- Antiphon for All Saints
- Revelation 7
- Organ Music: Variations on "Sine Nomine" (1998) - Denis Bédard
- Toccata on "Placere Christe servulis" (Op. 38) - Marcel Dupré
- The Propers are those All Saints (Psalm 24: 1-6)
- The hymns are taken from the blue book: (Processional) #209 (Sine Nomine) (Gradual) #611 (Dundee) (Offertory) #208 (All Saints) (Post Communion) #627 (Ewing)